Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- Cannondale conversion headset, allows 1-1/8" forks to fit into Headshok frames - CNC 6061 aluminum cups with sealed cartridge bearings - 30.0mm crown race ID, 49.5mm cup OD. Top cap and star nut included
- Woodman's proprietary full complement cartridge bearing (no retainer) - Choose 36x45 degree (Cane Creek drop-in) 45x45 degree (Campy drop-in, Zero Stack press-fit), 1-1/8" only - WN-3950: replacement aluminum crown race for 1-1/8" Axis SPG 45 -degree split-type
$6.60 - $7.20
- machined aluminum Spacers for tuning bar and stem height, no logos
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
- Precision CNC-machined and color-anodized with laser-etched graphics - 1-1/8" kits include: (1ea) 3mm, 6mm, 12mm, and 25mm spacers - 1.5" kits include: (1ea) 3mm, 6mm & (2ea) 12mm spacers
Full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Sealed cartridge bearings - Material: CroMo - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS56/40 - Bearing: Ti coated, sealed Cartidge - Weight: 40-52g
Full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Sealed cartridge bearings - Top cap: 7.3 - Material: CroMo - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 43g (7.3mm)
Ritchey's Cyclocross Pro Press-Fit Headset is compatible with head tubes that accept internal headset cups. It's a sleek, low-profile headset with an integrated brake cable hanger that will clean up your cable routing. Made with Ritchey's proven angular-contact bearings, special Ritchey grease and aluminum components, this light, durable headset will steer you to the podium.
Ritchey's Cyclocross Pro Press-Fit Headset is compatible with head tubes that accept internal headset cups. It's a sleek, low-profile headset with an integrated brake cable hanger that will clean up your cable routing. Made with Ritchey's proven angular-contact bearings, special Ritchey grease and aluminum and carbon components, this light, durable headset will steer you to the podium.
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
The Ritchey Logic Comp threadless headset is constructed of steel and uses replaceable cartridge bearings. • Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 13 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 16.8 mm • Weight: 142 g
Ritchey's SuperLogic Zero Press Fit Headset is compatible with head tubes that accept internal headset cups. It's a sleek internal headset with Ritchey's proven angular-contact bearings, a special Ritchey grease and aluminum cups for super light weight. For smoothness and durability, the bearings are Ti-coated ceramic hybrids that carry a lifetime guarantee.
Upgrade your headset with a Ritchey's WCS carbon top cap assembly. Includes a carbon top cap, 1-1/8-inch star nut, bolt, and dust plug.
The Ritchey Logic WCS threadless headset features angular-contact cartridge bearings with a lifetime guarantee. • Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12.9 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 15.4 mm • Weight: 110 g
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
• Machined 6061 alulinum top cap • 75g • S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 (IS), IS41/28.6|IS41/30 (Campagnolo) • Steerer Diameter: 28.6mm • Cup Diameter: 41.2mm (IS), 42mm (Campagnolo) • Race Diameter: 30mm • Stack Height: 8.2mm • Bearing Angle: 36/45 (IS), 45/45 (Campagnolo) • Size: 1-1/8-inch
- CNC machined from 7075 aluminum - Machined inner groves ensure that spacers are as light as possible - Set includes (1) 5mm, (2) 10mm, and (1) 20mm spacer - Set weighs 9g
- Precision CNC-machined 7075 aluminum cups - 1-nch option uses a 26.4mm crown race - Tange sealed cartridge bearings, with O-ring seal - S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4 - 24tpi, EC30/26 - Stack: 35.3mm - 93g
- Precision CNC-machined 7075 aluminum cups - Tange sealed cartridge bearings, with O-ring seal - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30 - Stack: 27.7mm - 110g
- Economical integrated headset with CNC machined 6061 aluminum cap - Integrated System threadless drop-in headset for Campagnolo 42.0mm compatible frames, including 45x45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5mm - Color: Black - Weight: 99g
- Separate top and bottom headset assemblies to fit a variety of common applications, including ZS (Zero Stack) and EC (traditional, External Cup) - Precision machined aluminum cups with premium grade bearings - Top assemblies include star nut/top cap, while bottom assemblies include crown race
- Adapts 1.5" Headtube frames to accept any standard (Non-Integrated type) 1-1/8" Headset or fork - CNC machined, anodized, laser etched - Sold as pair
$2.75 - $19.99
- Machined aluminum spacers for tuning stem height - Black spacers with white FSA graphic - 5mm and 10mm Spacers are sold individually - 1-1/8" Spacer Kit includes: (3) 3mm, (4) 5mm, (3) 10mm, (2) 20mm
- Forged, CNC machined aluminum cups and race - Micro angular contact sealed bearings - Duron X: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 - Stack: 27.5mm/13mm - Color: silver - Weight: 94g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
$69.99 - $79.99
- FSA's core line of headsets with built in cable hangers and barrel adjusters for cyclocross applications - Dual seal, angular contact bearings provide long lasting, smooth rolling performance - Forged and CNC machined 6061 T6 alloy cups - IS: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or X: External Cup, traditional available for 1-1/8" applications - 85g
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Steel star nuts for anchoring headset compression in steel or alloy steerer tubes
Page 1 of 5 Next page